A Call to Action:
Women, Religion, Violence & Power
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE
We are honored to welcome President Jimmy Carter to BookPeople to sign his new book, A Call to Action: Women, Religion, Violence and Power, in which Carter draws upon his own experiences and the testimony of courageous women from all regions and all major religions to demonstrate that women around the world, more than half of all human beings, are being denied equal rights.
- This event is a SIGNING only. President Carter will not give a public talk.
- Tickets are required to join the signing line.
- Tickets are available to purchase in-store and via bookpeople.com.
- Tickets cost as much as the price of one copy of A Call to Action plus tax.
- Each ticket grants access to the signing line for ONE person and will be exchanged for ONE signed copy of A Call to Action at the signing table the day of the event.
- The line for the signing will form first come, first serve the day of the event.
- Books will not be personalized.
- Photos will not be allowed at the signing table.
- No memorabilia will be signed at this event.
Please leave all bags, purses, etc. at home or in your car.